Wednesday 12 March 2014

What's in my travel makeup and wash bag.



(Makeup bag from Cath Kidston, see here for similar)
By the time you are reading this I will be 5 hours from home, in Durham visiting old friends. I thought that this would be an opportunistic time to do a blog post about travelling with makeup and toiletries, hence the title. As I am only away for 4 days (2 of which are travelling) I don’t need to bring anything fancy so I have tried to pack as much multi-tasking products as possible. Who am I kidding, that never works!




(Left to right) Real Techniques stippling brush, EcoTools face brush, Real Techniques buffing brush, Real Techniques angled brow brush, EcoTools brow bomb, Real Techniques blending brush.
Normally I would bring a contour bush and another eye shadow brush but instead I'm using the stippling brush for cream blush and highlighter, powder brush for contour, bronzer, and powder and the blending brush for all of my eye shadow; not just blending out.



(Left to right) Body shop face powder in 03, Sleek contour kit in light, Body shop honey bronzer in 03, Revlon Colourstay foundation in buff, Garnier roll on under eye concealer in light, Collection lasting perfection concealer in 01, Revlon Colourstay creme blush in pinched.


(Left to right) Naked Basics, Revlon balm stain in orange punch, Collection clear mascara, Clarins high definition mascara, Soap and Glory supercat eyeliner, Clinique bottom lash mascara, Stila smudge pot in kitten.
I use Naked 2 from the basics palette for my brows as well as my eyes, and the smudge pot works as a primer too



(Left to right) DKNY be delicious, Benefit porefessional primer, Aveeno daily moisturizer, Batiste original dry shampoo, Tresemme original heat protecting spray.



Lush rose jam body wash, Gillette razor, Unknown glove scrub



Aussie "Aussome volume" shampoo and conditioner, Oral B complete toothpaste, Bioderma and cotton pads.






So as you can see, my makeup takes up a fair amount of my suitcase, but as I roll my clothes it should all still fit!
See my next blog post for The rest of my packing
Don't forget to follow my Twitter, Bloglovin and Pinterest; all links in the side bar
Ciao, Lauren
© Longing For A City
Maira Gall